When: Sunday, September 11, 2022
Cook-Out: 4pm – 7pm
Junior Single Division (12 & under) – $25 Junior Team of 2—$35
DAY OF RACE ENTRY FEES WILL BE $35.00 SINGLE/$45.00 TEAM
COURSE TO BE RUN IN FRONT OF
LJ SCHOONERS DOCKSIDE RESTAURANT & OYSTER BAR
BOATS ARE INTENDED TO BE BIODEGRADABLE.
CLEAN UP: SIMPLE, IF YOU BROUGHT IT, YOU CLEAN IT UP.
(THIS INCLUDES HAULING AWAY WHAT IS LEFT OF BOAT)
FREE CARDBOARD!!! Bluewater High & Dry has cardboard,
call to arrange pick-up 850-897-0334
MORE INFORMATION: (850) 897-2821 or bluewaterbaymarina.com
1. All boats must be made of “corrugated cardboard.” NO MOTORS
2. No metal locks.
3. Life jackets must be worn during the race
4. The boat must be a displacement type vessel (I.E. NO surfboards or paddle boards!)
5. Boat may be as thick as you would like.
6. One paddle per person.
7. You may use duct tape, masking tape and/or scotch tape to reinforce stress points and seams.
8. You may use glue (no two-part epoxy).
9. You may use rope or string.
10. No oil based paints
11. No plastics.