When: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Time: 4pm – 7pm
Two Ways to participate and support: Compete or Consume!
· 3 foot Section of table, plug for crock-pot and sample cups will be provided for each competitor.
· Check-In & Set up time will be from 3pm—3:45pm.
· Peoples Choice Chili should be ready to serve promptly at 4pm.
· Chef’s will be anonymously tasting and voting at 4:15pm
· Peoples Choice and Awards will be at 7:00pm
· Clearly Label if your chili is HOT. Children will be participating also.
· Be able to identify all ingredients for allergy sufferers.
· Chili Toppings and accoutrements welcome.
· You should arrive with chili completely cooked, hot and in crock-pot.
· Entry Fees include one chili per cook. You may pay an extra $20 to enter a second
· competition chili.
· You will be given a 5oz cup that you will use to turn in your competition chili.
· Competition chili is blind-judged on the following five criteria: Aroma, Consistency, Color, taste and aftertaste.
· Award will be given for: Chef’s Top Choice and Bartender’s Brigade Choice, People Choice (Tickets given with participation fee) and Paid Votes ($1 Votes)
Peoples Choice Competition Chili
· You will need to bring 2-3 gallons to serve. Tasters will vote with tickets and $1.00 votes. All cash will go to CALM—Crisis Aid for Littles and Moms.
Ways to Participate
· $20.00 Entry fee per chili. Entry fee includes 1 Peoples Choice vote, Chili Sampling and Oyster City beer sampling.
· Adult Consumer Entry Fee—$10.00. Includes 1 Peoples Choice Vote, Chili Sampling and 4 Oyster City beer sampling tickets. Soft drinks for consumers under 21.
· Children—12 and under—Entry Fee $5.00,. Includes 1 Peoples Choice vote, chili sampling and soft drinks.
· Additional Peoples Choice Votes are $1.00. Cash can be deposited into the Competitors Jar and will be counted each $1.00 as a Peoples Vote.
Register at Bluewater Bay Marina Ship Store, 850-897-2821.